Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's official



As of Tuesday night, it is official that our house is on the market. We all know how bittersweet this is for us. We are excited to get back home and raise our family in what we feel is the perfect school district and suburb for us, but we have made such great friends that we consider family, here in Fishers. If you read this blog, you are one of those friends!

We bought this house thinking we would stay 3-5 years. We have been here 8 years; not because we felt stuck but because we love it here. We love our house, the location, the rooms, but most importantly our neighbors. Our neighbors have kept us here....we love them like family and feel blessed to have been surrounded by so many who care for us.

We have two showings for this weekend and are excited to get some movement going. I hope it happens quickly but will have to keep our fingers crossed.

I had to include the listing pictures in this post so when I am old and I forget what our first house looks like, I can bring out the blog book :)





Whose house IS this?
I had a friend comment "I wish my house was this clean"
I responded, "Me too."
This was just a two second snapshot!























This is what was really happening when I was taking pics.
Trying to dodge the child jumping :)
The girls thought it was so funny to try and get in the pic!


3 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

Wow! Two showings already? That's really impressive! Your house is in great shape and is ultra-clean. I'm sure you will have no problem getting it sold. Best of luck!

Stephanie said...

The house looks great and even if these two showings don't work out, something will!

Pigtail Mama said...

Your house looks so great- in person and in pictures! I really hope for a quick sale, even though none of us want to see you go! How did the showings go?

I love that last picture of the girls running through!! :)