Inspired by the baby pool filled with rice at the Fishers Freedom Festival:
I like the rice in the tote vs. the baby pool because I just put the top on the tote and wheel it back into the garage. After a few times, I realized that putting a sheet underneath the tote was helpful in collecting the rice that spilled out during playing (or else the rice sits in our grass or on our driveway for a loooooong time).
3 comments:
I love it! What a great idea to put it in a big tub. I have a bag of rice that I will pull out on a rainy day (when my floor needs to be vacuumed anyway). :) The tub looks like fun!
what size shoe does Matthew wear? I have some cute stride rites I'd be happy to pass along...
How fun! Another friend of mine does the same thing with her boys. I would love to do that, too, if Ryan wasn't allergic to rice. ;) Darn it! Maybe one of these days I'll break down and let the kids get a sandbox. Maybe.
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment