Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fun time in Cincinnati

Last week, the girls went to stay with their Nana Dean and Pappy Stan's in Cincinnati. Dean called last Sunday and said she was thinking of taking the girls to Kings Island with some of their cousins (not sure of the relationship but it's Jason's cousins' kids). Stan & Dean took the girls Wednesday through Saturday. To say the girls were excited to go and had a great time is a HUGE understatement. From feeding the fish, to going swimming, to seeing family, to Kings Island it was an awesome few days for the girls.

Dean forgot her camera when they went to KI but was nice enough to buy a disposable one so we didn't miss a thing. Thank you for doing that, Dean! I have such wonderful memories of KI when I was growing up and it's great to see our kids have some of those same, fun memories.



What beauties



On some Snoopy airplane ride



Laney & Nana enjoying the train



Nana was such a good sport and rode the rollercoaster with the girls.
See them at the top of the "hill?"





The girls with their cousin, Annie



Here are a few pics the park took.
Look how happy Ella and Annie are and
you can see a glimpse of Laney behind them.



Nana and Laney



And this is my all time favorite!
Ella is next to Jason's cousin, Angie (Annie and Izzy's mom)
Behind them is Jason's Aunt Linda and Ella's other cousin, Kayla.
This one makes me laugh--Kayla & Ella look petrified.



Pausing from some fun to pose with Pappy



Thanks for a wonderful time, Nana and Pappy. They are very lucky to have such a great relationship with you guys and can't wait to come back
(hint, hint...juuuuust joking)!

4 comments:

Dean said...

We had a wonderful time with the Girls.

Pigtail Mama said...

That looks like so much fun! I bet the girls had an awesome time with their grandparents. How special! What a nice break for you guys as well! King's Island looks so different- I guess I've never been to the kid part. I think we will have to check that out soon!

braun brothers said...

What fun! Would they like to take the Braun boys anytime soon??? ;)

IUgirl78 said...

Wow--how nice of Nana Dean to buy a disposable camera at the park. If it's anything like Disney World, she could've purchased a digital one at Target for the same price. ;)

I love the pictures of everyone on the rollercoasters. Their faces are priceless! Glad they had such a great time. We'll definitely have to visit Kings Island next summer!