Our girls never did stuff like this! Thanks for keeping it interesting around here Matthew.....
Yes he is keeping me busy these days.
Running, climbing, getting in and out of cabinets, drawing on himself. Oh my!
But loving this exhausting stage in his life :)
6 comments:
That's funny! Marielle used to love to play hide and seek in a kitchen cabinet. Yesterday I caught Beckett trying to climb INTO our tiny play kitchen, it was hilarious!
So true! Though Reese used to hide in our cabinets, too, so I can't say that's just a boy thing. But getting into drawers and cabinets and making an overall mess...yes, that's a boy thing! :)
He So Cute Need to squeeze him
That is so cute! Was he in your craft cabinet? I'm so surprised he didn't try and pull everything out. I had to lock our craft cabinet because Clare would get in it when she was a baby. Too funny. Love the pictures! He looks like he's having a blast!!
I think he and Ry were separated at birth! We have the same pic of Ry in the cabinets - he loves crawling in there! Love the family reunion pics too! We have to catch up soon - I miss ya!
I just love that he is so happy being adventurous. Does he get into things in the girls' room? Give him a hug for me.
Post a Comment