
Plus it came with a veil, ring and gloves. Nothing beats book time and dress up time, all at the same time. I think the girls enjoyed it :)
I found this dress at a garage sale my friend was having. Her daughter wore this flower girl dress in a wedding but she said it had a stain on front. I didn't care about the stain because I bought it for dress up. Well, after one wash, the stain was out and the dress was in perfect shape. Not bad for $1!
3 comments:
Girls of all ages just love weddings, and your two are no exception. I love the dress you got for a buck. It might come in handy at Halloween time, too. What a sport Jason is reading a book about a princess wedding with his girls all dressed up and ready to go.
Great pictures, Leslie! That dress you got for a dollar is gorgeous and makes for a perfect dress-up dress! I love the picture of Jason reading to the girls. I can see that in a future wedding video! WAY in the future, of course! :)
I agree-you scored big time w/ that dress! Your girls have the best dress-up clothes. :) My kids talk about getting married all the time. Though half of the time we have to remind Ryan that he cannot marry one of his cousins...Ha!
Post a Comment