After we put Laney & Ella to bed Jason and I come back downtairs to relax. When we go upstairs to bed we never know where Laney might be. Yes, she should be in her bed but she is often on the floor, in Ella's Pottery Barn chair, in our bed, on Ella's floor. It's a fun game. Well, here is what a typical search looks like:
---She wasn't in her bed---
---She was in our bed---
3 comments:
Okay now THAT is hysterical! I love it! It's nice that she "travels" before you go to bed. Ours do it in the middle of the night, so we're constantly waking up with a kid in our bed. :) So funny, and great picture!!
Oh, yeah--that's totally one of those pictures that will be pulled out later in life to give her a hard time. I should know--there are many of those from my past and my sisters were always there to pull them out whenever a boyfriend came over. It's amazing that I ever got married! ;) I also think it's funny that Laney moves around from place to place. You and Jason should start placing bets on where you think she'll be! (Look at me--such a bad influence. The Catholics always find a way to gamble...)
Hysterically funny! I particularly love the pimple on her tush. :) Poor teenage Laney. ;)
I think Kristy's onto something with the idea of placing bets. :)
Post a Comment