Thursday, December 24, 2009

Santa we are ready

The cookies are out....



We are in our new Christmas pajamas.......





Our letters are written to Santa...



We placed the reindeer food (or reindog food, as Laney says)
in the yard





We also put out carrots to entice the reindogs to our house...



We can't wait until Christmas!
We promise we have been nice and not naughty!
I guess we will see tomorrow morning ;)

3 comments:

braun brothers said...

Oh my goodness, this is the cutest post ever. You all certainly were ready! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

IUgirl78 said...

Shoot...thanks for making our house look bad. We didn't do squat! By the time we got home from church, I forgot all about leaving cookies and stuff for the reindeer. I'm sure we would've gotten more presents had we done that. ;) Cute post!

Pigtail Mama said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.