Check out the variety of hand motions going on in this picture.
The boy behind Ella was cracking us up.
Obviously our favorite picture.
Although the quality isn't the best, you can
tell how Ella was really getting into it.
Although the quality isn't the best, you can
tell how Ella was really getting into it.
Taking a bow
No video turned out to do a mishap by the user
(aka me.....grrr.......don't get me started)
but if I had one, it would be here :)
Laney's teacher was actually there
and got it on tape so hopefully
I will have one to post someday.
No video turned out to do a mishap by the user
(aka me.....grrr.......don't get me started)
but if I had one, it would be here :)
Laney's teacher was actually there
and got it on tape so hopefully
I will have one to post someday.
I was telling my friend, Kristy, a few weeks ago that Ella has no interest in staying in the lines when it comes to coloring (where as Kristy's daughter, Reese, is soooo good at crafts. Sure she is a year older than Ella but I have been impressed with how good Reese is at the details). I have always called Ella my abstract artist although recently she has become quite good at coloring. When she came home with the above drawing from preschool, Jason and I almost didn't believe it was her's until we turned it over and saw her name (that she had written) on the back. It is amazing how just a few weeks can make such a difference in their fine motor skills :)
4 comments:
Looks like she had a great time! Beau has his program tomorrow night...we'll see how that goes!!?!
Oh, those pictures are precious!! I love the one of Ella getting all into it. So sweet! I think Christmas Programs are the best. They are darling, but there is always something that makes you chuckle. Tonight at Reese's program one of the kids was totally belting out the song off-pitch. It was so cute!
Wow, that is a great picture by Ella! It is funny that their skills can change so quickly! Great job, Ella!
That boy behind Ella totally would have cracked me up, too! Looks like such a CUTE little Christmas program! I bet you were so proud!
The coloring was awesome that she did! I like that she used different colors, but mixed them within one white space. I mean, it wasn't like Mary's face was one color and her gown another. Ella used like 4 colors in each space. VERY creative!
I love the backdrop--they went all out at her school! That's great that she was able to get up there in front of everyone without any problems. I still crack up when I remember her "Jingle Bells" performance last year. (Wasn't that in February?) She just loves to perform! I also love the artwork and think it's cute that she can still put her own creativity into a coloring page.
Post a Comment