Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Almost in the double digits, so drink some green beer for me!

I was just checking out our blog and noticed that fake baby on the left has only 100 days left. Almost in the double digits! I guess that means the real baby boy in my belly only has 100 days left too...hehehe.

My official due date is June 25th but I think we should all guess when he will actually come. Whoever is closest will win an awesome prize (example: you bring dinner to the Willetts for a week, you change baby's diaper, you play with Ella and Laney, etc). I mean, who wouldn't want those prizes? But just joking...you will get my unconditional love and congratulations :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My guess is June 12th (my 31st, cough, cough, birthday). And it's my Grandma Jean's birthday so it would be so great to have another 6/12 in the family !

What's your guess?

5 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

I'm going to say 6/22 because it is our anniversary, but 6/12 is my half birthday so I like that day, too!

Wow, I can't believe you are 100 days away from meeting your new baby boy! That is so exciting! :)

Anonymous said...

6/19, just because it is my anniversary. ;)

Another 6/12 WOULD be cool!

Ella and Caden said...

My guess is 6/18 - exactly 1 week early. :) And I will bring the Willetts dinner, even if I don't win. But not for a week. Heck, my own family doesn't even get cooked dinners from me for an entire week. Haha!

IUgirl78 said...

OOh! I want the 16th! That is my lucky number--or at least it has been whenever we play roulette. :) Our anniversary is 6/16 and Ryan was born on 1/16.

I'll sign up for bringing a dinner, Joel will take the diapers, and R&R will play with Ella and Laney. :)

Anonymous said...

June 21st, first day of summer.

--Mom