
Last year we did the typical gingerbread house but it wouldn't stay together.
After having to use a hot glue gun to keep that darn house together,
we wanted to try something else.
The Rice Krispie House fit the bill.

Laney is ready to decorate

Ella working on the house

Laney decorating a snowman.

But she quickly found out that eating the snowman was more fun!

The completed house

An upclose shot

Weeeeee--at the Children's Museum (had to use the darn backup camera)

Thanks Daddy for taking the day off and taking your girls to the museum.
You are the best!
3 comments:
Those Rice Krispie Treat houses look super tasty!! What a great idea as Ryan wouldn't be allergic to that. I think it's hysterical that you actually used a glue gun last year to hold your gingerbread house together!
What a great idea- I love the Rice Krispie Treat house! The girls did a fabulous job. :) I bet they had a lot of fun!
How nice that Jason took the girls to the museum (I'm assuming you didn't go?). It's always nice to have a little daddy-daughter bonding time, in my opinion. I hope that you were able to rest a little bit! :)
Merry Christmas to you and your cute family!
Ooops- that Dadda KW post was actually me. :)
Post a Comment