The past week or so I have had a bit of a stomach ache and have found myself sucking on Jolly Ranchers to help. I woke up at 5 AM this morning for work, and Ella got up as well. Really, 5 AM?
Well, I hopped into the shower to start waking up, and I told her to go back to bed. The next thing I see is her hand reach around the shower curtain with an opened Jolly Rancher. She says "for your beddy (belly) mama."
How can you get upset at that cute gesture? Even if it is 5 AM!
5 comments:
she's a keeper! looks like you taught this one right... candy makes it better ;-) hehe
Oh my goodness, how sweet is that?!?! Sorry to hear you've been under the weather. My stomach was bothering me last week, too. I love using hard candy--esp. mints. I hope you feel better...and get a little more sleep. :)
Aw, that is such a sweet story! I'm sure that made you feel a little better, at least. How could it not? Ella is such a sweetheart!
She is so sweet! Maybe Gabby needs to hang around her more often and hope some of her sweetness rubs off for the future! hehe
That is so sweet!! (the candy and Ella) I hope you feel better! Stomach bugs are the WORST.
Post a Comment