Thursday, November 20, 2008

Talented friends

I wanted to take this post to show off my very creative friends! The card above was designed by Kristen Little, a graphic designer in Cincinnati. Jason met Kristen's husband, Travis, in college and Travis (aka T-bone) stood up at our wedding (not to confess his love for me but as part of our wedding party). Her link is on the right (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17385578). She can personalize anything and has made such adorable stationary for myself and the girls! There are so many different products, the prices are very reasonable, and she can customize anything. Check out her products on her website.

The above adorable card was made by Kelly (http://kellyweselidesign.wordpress.com/) a friend of mine here in Fishers. She can customize invitations, Christmas cards, baby announcements, etc! The designs are just adorable! I wish her tons of luck in her new adventure.

This card was made by friend, Julie. Julie is also uber talented and hand makes all kinds of cards and announcements. She made my parent's invitation for their surprise anniversary party. It was so special to have something handmade for their special day. Julie's link is also on the right but her address is http://bellee-laughs.blogspot.com. She also makes great hair bows that actually stay in our little one's hair!

Kristen, Kelly and Julie---you are such creative ladies, and I know your businesses will be successful :) Especially if the Willetts have anything to do with it!

3 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

Hey! Thanks for the shout-out! I like the cards that your other friends did- those are really nice! I will keep that in mind, for sure! Thanks again!

IUgirl78 said...

Um, where is my recognition under "talented friends?" I'm sure I have to have some kind of talent, right? Okay, maybe not!

Your friends are very talented indeed! As we talked about the other day, I think some people are just born with the creative gene. Obviously that was handed to my sister, not to me! :)

Layla and Delia said...

Awww... Thanks, Leslie! I really appreciate your formal and public backing of my product. ;)

I love the new header, especially the picture of the four of you with the girls on the branch. Too sweet!