Friday, November 28, 2008

I Naked Daddy!

When going to Laney's room earlier this week, this is what Jason hears:

Laney: Daddy, I naked. Daddy, I naked.

Jason goes into the room and yes, she is standing there in all her glory, diaper off. Now luckily we are experienced in the naked two year girl and learned a thing or two from Ella:

1) Duct tape the diaper (we did this for a few weeks with Ella) so she can't pull that diaper off
2) Turn the sleeper inside out so she can't get to the zipper.

We went with #2 as it was much easier, and I couldn't find any more duct tape :)



Nothing beats an inside out Dora sleeper!

2 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

Oh my word! How funny that both of your girls have gone through this stage. I don't remember Reese ever taking her clothes off, but we're still having a heck of a time with Ryan. We might have to try your idea of turning the jammies inside out. That or stock up on some duct tape!

Anonymous said...

So inventive!

I wish I could do this for Beau, but he has to have his hand on his belly button to sleep. Unless there are footie pj's with a hole for belly button access...