
Ella has been anxiously awaiting the first snow and even asks the weatherman on TV, "When will it snow?" This morning I woke up, looked at the window and saw some snow! Yeah! I knew Ella would be beyond excited. She ran upstairs to Jason, opened her arms as wide as she could and said, "Dad, there is snow." Seeing these little things through a child's eyes is such a beautiful thing!
Jason and Ella built a wonderful snowman while Laney and I cheered from inside :)

Ella also enjoyed taking her stool outside to try and swing from the monkey bars.

And since she was outside, figured she might as well do some light yard work.

And some light cleaning.

Ella building the snowman.......

and then kung foo fighting the snowman...the snowman didn't have a chance :)
4 comments:
Looks like fun! It was nice to get out in the snow wasn't it??
Wow! I am impressed with the snowman they built, considering the amount of snow we got. You're so right about how fun it is to see how excited the kids get about snow. But I'm more like you--I would rather be cheering from inside than out there in the cold!
We drove to HP to listen to the music and watch the lights at that one house, and we noticed how much more snow you guys got there than we did here...like, three miles away! :)
Cute pics! Looks like she had a blast.
Jason is a saint for venturing out in the snow with Ella. I need to buck up, be a real woman, and take my kid out in the snow - next time it snows. The snow that is still out there is all old and whatnot now. So I guess I'll wait for the next one. That's not an excuse...it's a...a...a.....foreshadowing. Yeah, that's it.
Post a Comment