Friday, November 14, 2008

A conversation with a 23 month old

A conversation with Laney after dropping Ella off at school.

Laney: Mama, where Ella?

Me: Ella is at school.

Laney: Where Laney go?

Me: Where do you want to go, Laney?

Laney: I go shopping. I have money.

Me: Really? What do you want to shop for?

Laney: Shoes, mama...shoes.


We teach them early around here :)

6 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

She is a girl after my own heart!!!!! I love it!!!!! So, did you go shoe shopping? I don't really know how you can say no to that cuteness! ;) Hope the two of you had a fun day together.

five dot design said...

THAT'S MY GIRL LANEY!

IUgirl78 said...

AREN'T YOU GLAD YOU'RE BLOGGING??? That's a conversation to remember for sure! You're raising her right, that's all I can say!

Stephanie said...

Cute! They say the cutest things don't they!

Emily said...

Just call her "Imelda!"

Aunt H said...

So cute, and SO true! Well, mama, did you buy her some shoes?!

Just think...one day, you'll have TWO people to share shoes with. :-)