But what did they want to do first?
Get their aggression out at bumper cars!
Look how happy Laney is to get her sister.
Then the girls and Hayden wanted to go on the airplanes.
While we were in line, Ella was excited to "drive" it but as we got near the front, she started to get a little nervous. Will I fall out? Will the plane fall down?
Once it was her turn, she ran to the plane and was ready to go :)
Laney loved sitting in the back and luckily there were no fits over who sat where.
Matthew chose the train next and Laney was happy to ride with us.
I thought it was funny there was a sign that said if you have back or neck problems, you shouldn't ride this. But after riding it, I can see why it says this.
Each ride should come with a free visit to the chiropractor. Very jerky!
I thought it was funny there was a sign that said if you have back or neck problems, you shouldn't ride this. But after riding it, I can see why it says this.
Each ride should come with a free visit to the chiropractor. Very jerky!
As we were riding the train, Ella, Hayden and Brennan wanted to ride the lady bug ride.
You sit in small cars and it takes you around in a big circle. But as you go around the corner, it whips you around. The kids loved it! I just saw more chiropractor visits :)
You sit in small cars and it takes you around in a big circle. But as you go around the corner, it whips you around. The kids loved it! I just saw more chiropractor visits :)
I just love this picture.
Ella: check out those veins on her neck. Could she be any happier?
Hayden: The more cautious of the Pirk kids looks like he is ready to get off
Brennan: The more adventurous one looks like he is enamored by Ella. Too cute!
This weekend was part of the Halloween fest.
Kids could wear their costumes (we opted not to as I would like to say it was because we left right after church but basically because we hadn't finished ours yet).
There was a really cute haunted house (like the one in the Indy Children's Museum where it's not scary and you just get toys). The kids loved the teeth.
What Halloween party is complete without a bubble pit. Ella was the only kid in our group who loved this and she just kept running in and out. Bubble after bubble.
Next to the bubble maker was a dance floor where Matthew and I shook our grove thing.
He is becoming such a funny little man.
While waiting for the big train ride, I attempted to get a picture of the kids.
This is what I got.
And then the posing started.
All Aboard!
It was such a beautiful day for Halloween at KI.
I can't wait for many more visits to KI and
also to see what else there is other than the kids' area :)
3 comments:
I haven't been to King's Island in years! It looks like you had a blast. I don't think I've ever been to the kid area, but I think we may have to check it out sometime! I love the big roller coasters- the Beast is my fave- but I don't know if my back could handle it these days. Oh the joys of getting older. Ha! Glad you had a great time!
It is very evident all of you had a super time at Kings Island; and how special that you could share it with the Pirks. I just love the bubbles and all the photos. Your comments are too good! Special times for a special family.
Gosh, I know it's been years since I've been to KI, but none of those pictures looked familiar to me at all! We were actually going to go there one day this summer, but it just never worked out. I know the kids would have a blast!
Post a Comment