Our girls love to grab my point and shoot camera and take their own pics. They are not the most exciting pictures, but I think it is funny to see what the girls find picture worthy. Here is life from Ella & Laney's perspectives:

Pics of Laney at 10 months old

Ella's dog taking a nap

Our decorations for St. Patrick's Day.
Clovers are upside and not green but just go with it :)

Notice the green truck?
Our neighbors' house, which is also on the market, had a flooded basement thanks to the recent storms. That is no fun!

Laney's blanket
I think Laney was telling a story; these girls are always telling stories!

I love reviewing the camera and seeing the "shots" of the day.
2 comments:
How fun! I should let my kids use my point-and-shoot more often. In fact, I almost thought about getting Reese her own for her b-day but decided to wait until Christmas. It is definitely fun to see what they think is interesting.
Cute post!
So cute! It is funny to see things from their perspectives. I love the picture of the picture the best. :) Too cute!
Yikes about your neighbor's basement. I bet you are glad you aren't having to deal with that! That is no fun at all (so I've heard). :(
Post a Comment