Monday, March 28, 2011

I think he liked it



I think Matthew likes blueberries....what do you think?


4 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

I'd say that yes, I think he does like blueberries! :) I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I'm guessing he had a bath after that? Too cute- what a happy little guy!!

Layla and Delia said...

He looks so grown up here!

I find it equally amusing that it looks like the only areas of his body that have been tainted are his mouth, nipples, and navel. Did he think all three of them wanted a taste? :)

Le, Elizabeth, Ryker and Lulu said...

Amazing how he is just the spitting image of J!
Everytime I see a picture he looks more and more like him!

Glad he liked the blueberries!

IUgirl78 said...

Um, yes! :) You were smart to strip him down!